Retread Truck Plant Production Team Members
We are looking for full and part-time new team members to join us in production positions in a brand new, state of the art retread truck tire production plant we are building on Stickney Avenue in Toledo, Ohio.
- Tire Inspector – Inspect worn tires for cracks, cuts, or nail holes to see if they either can be repaired or are eligible for retreading.
- Retread Tire Builder – Prepare tire by removing old tread, repairing casing if necessary, and applying curing rubber and new tread, loading into chamber.
- General Warehouse, Maintenance, and Plant production Help – Operate forklift to move tires, load and unload trailers, and fill in for above positions when needed.
Skills and Physical Demands
- Regularly lift 45 to 100 lbs
- Requires standing and walking, with some bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn – we would be happy to train you on everything you need to know
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
Pay ranges from $25,000 to $50,000 with these additional benefits:
- 401k retirement planning
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays AND Earned Time Off (Paid Vacation Time)
- Work Uniforms
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time